- margarine - 1/2 cup
- chopped then pureed whole orange (peel & all!) - 1
- dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate - 1/2 cup
- eggs - 2
- honey - 1/2 cup
- plain yoghurt - 1/2 cup
- vanilla - 1/2 teaspoon
- white SR flour - 1 cup
- wholemeal SR flour - 1 cup
- Set oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place paper muffin cases into muffin pan - you'll need about 12 cases.
- Blend margarine and honey.
- Beat in eggs vanilla, yoghurt & orange puree.
- Fold in chocolate, then the flours.Don't overbeat as this will toughen the muffins.
- Spoon into muffin pans until each is almost full.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for about 20 mins.
- Remove from oven, cool a couple of minutes then remove from pan and cool further on a cooling rack.
Makes about 12.
Delicious served warm or cold.